Wednesday, April 27, 2011

photo challenge Day 1

A picture of me with 10 facts...


#1: I'm a wife and a mother
#2: I am the baby of 5 Children
#3 But the first to be married
#4 I was raised by my maternal Grandparents
#5 My Paternal Grandfather's name was Carrell Elmer.
#6 My Father and Mother in law's names were Elmer and Carol.(interesting I know)
#7 Some say I look like my Mother
#8 Some say I look like my Father (guess its which one you knew)
#9 I love my husband and boys.
#10 I love my other family too.

~Adds
(just for the fun of it interesting fact #11 Adds has to fix her signature thingy..urgh!)

2 comments:

Shar said...

LOL at number eleven! :)
Nice post!

adds said...

One of the boys...I don't know which one...opened it..and then removed some of the words...so it no longer works! I'm like how?